Heard this on the Hannity today and I had to find and share it.
Feel free to disperse this far and wide.
YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS IF...
1. You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
2. Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
3. A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
4. The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
5. Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home”.
6. Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
7. The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
8. Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
9. Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
10. The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
11. You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
12. You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
13. Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
14. You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
15. An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
16. Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
The purpose of this blog is to conseerve the values and ideals that this country (The USA) was founded on. You'll find political commentary here ranging from my disdain for porgressive liberalism to my love of the constitution. Frequent posts will expose factions that are fundamentally transforming America... Beginning with our president.
Conservablogger Power Quote
"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS IF....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment