Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Watch: Joe 'the Buffoon' Biden: Tells his wife 'Firing two' to Frighten them Away

How may ways are there to spell Idiot? I know one way: Joe biden.

 Isn't it true that one of the first rules for firearms 'not to pull the trigger unless you you are sure of the target? 

What if some kids are playing 'hide and go seek' in the woods and his wife goes out there, fires off 2 rounds and wounds or kills some unsuspecting child?

 Is that smart? We Americans do not need the government telling us what we need or don't need. The federal government is inept.

 It's what I feel I need, that matters! If I think I need 30 rounds of 5.56mm ammunition, then that's what I should have, and be able to get. Biden 'the Buffoon' Biden and his progressive cohorts are full of crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment