Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Friday, October 28, 2011

Glenn Beck Explains OWS (Audio) from GBTV

This audio is from a GBTV episode that aired on 10/24/11.


I probably shouldn't be posting this here, but I think his message should be heard by everyone who cares about America and loves freedom.  In this audio, he gets into what's behind Occupy Wall Street and makes the case succinctly with evidence to back up his claims.


I post this for news and educational  purposes.


I suggest you log onto GBTV.com and subscribe so you can see for yourself where truth lives.




If I'm asked to remove this, I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment