Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rick Perry Announces Bid for Presidency

I guess I've lost my focus because I don't quite know what to make of Rick Perry, the Texas Governor.
The few things I've heard him say fit the traditional Republican mantra, but apparently he has a record that supports his words.

I've heard that half of all jobs created in the U.S. since Obama became president cam in the state of Texas, because the governor led efforts to make Texas a business friendly state.

I'd say we need that kind of person in theOval Office, not our current seat holder who wants to continue regulating and increasing taxes.

For more info on Rick Perry,  try this link.
Here is Rick Perry announcing his bid for the job of President:

No comments:

Post a Comment