Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Monday, September 19, 2011

Texas Straw Poll Cancelled - Ron Paul Cheated?

Have you heard that following Ron Paul's victory of Californias Strawpoll that the Texas straw poll has been cancelled? 

Why?  The cited reason for the cancellation is "Lack of Interest by the candidates". 

Some Paul suporters, however, are suggesting some underhandedness may be underway, that it was actually killed because the Congressman would have inflicted an embarrassing defeat on Governor Rick Perry in his own state.

And the powers that be surely do not want a guy like Ron Paul getting more positive press than their "chosen one"!

I say, THIS IS CRAP!

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but when I hear "Republican" leaning press pundits on Fox News holding up Romney and Perry as the best/most popular choices, I notice.

I'm the kind of voter who wants to hear debates.  I'm glad I found out about Perry's inside deal with the pharmaceutical company.  I'm glad I know Romney signed into law the very same-type-healcare system (at state level) that America was force-fed (against our will by the radical left and Obama ) in 2009.

We need a new thinker in office whose integrity can't be bought!  If that is a guy like Ron Paul, so be it!  He may sometimes say things that seem "out there", but when I really listen to what he says, I start thinking he might be the extreem guy who is right for these extreem times.

To read an article about the Texas Straw Poll cancellation, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment