Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WATCH: McDERMOTT B.S. GETS REBUKE FROM PAUL RYAN - WHO GETS CHEERS

This wasn't one of the best moments, but it was good.  McDermott is full of shit!  Yes, I said shit!

I suppose I could be nice and say he was expressing a view that makes perfect sense in the D.C. bubble of our political system, but then I too would be full of shit.  Sorry if you are offended by mty choice of words, but I'm getting pretty fed up with representatives who forget who they work for.



Here is the rest of Paul Ryan's remarks:

No comments:

Post a Comment