1. Glenn Beck is right.
2. we need to tighten our belts.
3. Power to the people.
4. In Jesus' name we pray.
5. The Muslim Brotherhood's values are contrary to America's.
6. Let's preserve our history.
7. The founding fathers got it right.
8. I believe in, and adhere to, the separation of powers.
9. Lets Stick to the budget!
10. Let's do what's necessary to eliminate voting fraud.
11. Here's my selective service registration card.
12. I'll do what's necessary to eliminate Joe Arpaito's suspicions concerning my Birth Certificate.
13. My '92 Agent's author Promo pamphlet said I was born in Kenya because....
14. The Tea Party isn't racist and I understand their concerns. After all, I am fundamentally transforming America and it frightens folks. I get it.
15. America got rich off the backs of people of color, now it's time to give it all back.
16. Let's get our debt under control.
17. All you young people, listen to your parents and respect your elders.
18. Michelle, I want you to cut down on the vacations.
19. The U.S. constitution is a divinely inspired document that should be the model for all emerging nations.
20. There is no better economic system than Capitalism.
21. Government handouts creates dependency. When possible, this should be avoided.
22. We should do everything we can to gain economic prosperity including making our nation energy independent by utilizing our nations vast gas, coal, and oil deposits.
23. Lets drive down the cost of energy by increasing our supply. We'll do this while we incentivize the research and development of alternate energy forms.
24. Lets secure our nation's borders.
25. Lets eliminate regulations that are harming private sector business people.
26. Biden, sit down and shut up!
27. America, let us put our differences aside. Prosperity is never handed out, or legislated by a government. Prosperity come when people are free to work hard, get to keep what they earn, and when they respect each other. we will always have people on varied socioeconomic rungs. For those of you not happy with the rung your on, isn't it great to know you are a citizen of a nation where you are free to work hard and climb the socioeconomic ladder?
Can you think of anything I missed?
Post a Comment