Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Friday, June 17, 2011

Conservablogger Remarks on Republican Leadership Conference

As I watched the Republican Leadership Conference on CSPAN today, I was struck by sense of urgency many of the speakers expressed concerning our country and changing the current leadership structure.


Many of the speakers spoke of “a tipping point” that we are faced with where our nation (our republic) could fail if the current administration isn’t removed in the Fall of 2012.


The Governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal said he believes Obama loves America that he’s doing what he thinks is right for America, but in reality, Obamas policies are bad for America.


One speaker, Herman Cain spoke about Democrats saying that if the debt ceiling isn’t raised, there will be a credit crisis in Washington. Then he said, in Washington there already is a crisis: A spending crisis, an energy crisis, foreign policy crisis, an educational crisis, and a leadership crisis. (I’m not sure I got those in the right order or if I missed some, or if I added some he didn’t actually say; but you get the point.)


There were so many great speakers there I can’t name them all. And, they were saying all the right things. .. The Tea Party has had a bigger effect than I had thought.


As one speaker said, if they just concentrate on the substance of Obamas Liberal agenda, and how his policies of huge central government is stealing our liberty, he will lose the next election. I think more Americans believe in individual liberty and expect to garner it than the Left in this country would like us to believe.
That’s why so much of our media is force feeding us meals of lies, deceit, homosexuality, sexual immorality, teaching our kids that authority and personal responsibility are lame; ought to be mocked, and on and on.
Everyone knows the media is a liberal farce. Let me tell you, I can hardly watch CBS, ABC, or NBC anymore. They have turned into propaganda spreading arms of this administration, and I won’t forgive them for being traitorous to our republic.


They sold Obama to America, displaying him as some kind of rock star who could do no wrong… I hoped they were right, but I could see through their bias as his campaign rolled on… and now, there are larger questions than ever concerning the validity of his eligibility to be president.


In previous posts on this blog, you’ll see where I have linked to both video and news stories that rightfully raise legitimate questions.


What are your thoughts? Leave a comment.

One of the speakers urged us all to unite behind out representatives and support a concept they are calling someithing like, "cut, cap and pass" concerning the debt ceiling.  There is a website where we can go and get on board with a signature.  As soon as I find it, I'll post the link on my site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment