Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Monday, July 16, 2012

Obama's Marxist Speech: Roanoke, Va 7/13/12 video

Obama is the second speaker in the video below.


Why Marxist you ask?  Because Obama reveals his  ideology that  the government is the be all and end all of America.  Nobody can do anything without the intervention of the government, and no one should be able to do anything that turns a profit, unless the government gets most of it to redistribute. 

Ditto to Rush who said this speech shows Obama resents America. He resents the values that built America.


How did roads and bridges get built? Who paid for them? Why were they needed in the first place? Business spurred them on.  People had to get goods to market.  People had to get to the market.


One more point:  Look at all the Solar (green energy) companies Obama injected our dollars into.  They used the same roads and bridges and they failed.  


Do you know anyone who started a business because they wanted to create jobs? When people start a business, isn't it because they have an idea, a product or a service; coupled with hard work and determination, that they want to sell to earn themselves a living?

Which party needs the poor in order to maintain a vibrant voting population? Which party creates group upon group of permanently dependent citizens? What party constantly promotes class warfare?

 Here is the best response to Obama's marxist speech I've heard thus far. Please watch and share... Below is the text of one  Rush Limbaugh caller on this subject:   CALLER: Hey, Rush, how are you doing? I just wanted to call and tell you that I think Obama might be on to something here about how somebody has helped in their successful business. Because I've been listening to you for about 20 years now, going back to about 1990. And in that time I opened a business. We ended up having to close that down. But we got ourselves back on our feet and we reopened the business about a year and a half ago. And I'd like to thank you for all the times that you've pumped me up when various entities just want to kick the crap out of me. (chuckles) I have listened to you for a lot of years and I think he might be right. You've helped me a lot. RUSH: Well, I really appreciate that. Thanks. Thanks very much. But, you know, don't forget you're part of the equation here, too, and you got yourself back on your feet. See, if I were Obama, I would take total credit for everything that you say you did. I'd happily take total credit. If you were calling Barack Obama, it would be (impression), "Thank you. Thank you for recognizing that you couldn'ta done it without me and all the other people that came to help you," and so forth and so on. But people like you... I consider people like you to be the people who make the country work. So I'm gratified when you call and tell me these things. I really am. I thank you very much. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment