Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WATCH: MEET MAN WHO HELPED AMANDA BERRY ESCAPE, CHARLES RAMSEY

"I went to MacDonalds, came home." "I was eating my MacDonalds... I heard this girl screaming.  She's going nuts."  "She says help me get out."

Charles Ramsey kicked the lower part of the door in to help Amanda Berry escape and assisted her in calling 911 which led to the freedom the other girls.

Ramsey said, "I knew something was wrong when a pretty white girl ran into the arms of a black man".  The crowd could be heard laughing.


The 911 Call is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment