Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CONSERVABLOGGER'S EXPECTATIONS OF OBAMA'S STATE-OF-THE-UNION-SPEECH

Am I sitting at the edge of my seat anticipating the insightful words of President Barak Hussein Obama?

I don't Freaking think so!

I'm so tired of being lied to.  I'm so tired of a corrupt administration that is hell bent on using our love to destroy us.

Do you remember "The Green Mile"?

The President, his suporters, and his lap-dog media are conspiring to destroy the fabric of our republic; our Constitution.

He's probably going to parade children to both push gun control as well as use them to, supposedly, try to prevent sequestration.

That progressive tactic is so dead on me it ain't funny.

I'm sick and tired of hearing it.

I'm also sick and tired of hearing about LBGT plight.  I'm sorry, but that shouldn't be a topic in the state of the union speech!  We have bigger problems.

Obama is so full of shit.  Yes, I said shit! And, so is his criminal administration.

So, I won't be watching his bag of  shit being sprayed out to America.


I do think I can find less angering things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment