Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Audio - Glenn Beck: Federal Government now Targeting the Family Farm

Audio below...


The audio is from the Glenn Beck program that aired on GBTV March 15, 2012.  


I don't normally  post content that I don't have the right to post, but I  am passionate about your need to hear this monologue.  It is one of the most powerful and passionate expressions of conservatism - of traditional Americanism - I have ever heard. 


If you listen to this, and you find you can't palpitate  truth here, I'm sorry I wasted your time, but you should know the story isn't simply about regulations  harming small farms.  Beck points out how the regulations  will have far reaching (planned) consequences. 


When I was a kid, I used to watch the cartoon, "Superfriends".  There was almost always some evil madman plotting to dominate  the world.


That said, the actions of the current administration  remind me of such men. 


I have to tell you:  I have completely turned off mainstream news.  The only news I feel I can trust is on GBTV.com and TheBlaze.com.  


That said,  I think once  YOU  start getting the truth from GBTV.com shows like, "Real News from The Blaze" (A truly informative nightly news program that doesn't tell lies), and The Glenn Beck Program,  you'll swear off mainstream too.


If you don't already subscribe to GBTV, it's not expensive.  He has a free 2 week trial and shows are archived so you can watch them on your own time.   


Go to http://gbtv.com and try it out.


SHARE ON FB AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment