Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Black Panthers Calling for Violence, " Bloodshed:, "Revolution"

I, for one, am not a racist.  That is, try as I might, I make every effort to treat all people the same regardless of color.


People of color are, after all, my fellow man and I choose to judge every man by the content of his character.


That being said, some people don't; white and black.


Listen to these words of the New Black Panthers.  They want a "river of blood". They want a "red sea".  They are actively calling for violence.


How do we respond to this?   I don't know, but the vile crap being spewed by these fanatics shouldn't be ignored.


The people in this audio aren't my friends, they aren't interested in peaceful coexistence and equal opportunity.  


They are about hate, violence, and everything  uncivilized.


Would Jesus, Gandhi, or King approve of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment