Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Herman Cain: He's Sharp; very Sharp!

(3 Videos in this post)


Okay, I admit it:  I sometimes watch MSNBC.  But only to assess the latest  unfair characterizations of conservatives, and discover, against whom, those characterizations are being levied.


I was surprised tonight.  Lawrence O'donnell was interviewing Herman Cain.  O'donnell was asking pointed questions using false analogies, false premises, and asked them with a high level of negativism and insinuation.  O'donnell's questions were designed to trip up Mr. Cain, but they didn't work. 


  As I listened to Mr. Cain's answers, I discovered, for myself what so many folks are discovering about him:  He is sharp; very sharp! 


 Mr. Cain kept steering the conversation back to his common sense solutions. 


At one point just prior to a commercial break, when Mr. Cain  mentioned his 9-9-9 plan,  O'donnell marginalized it by disrespectfully referring to it as his "magical  9, 99 (nine, ninety nine) plan". This is the point when I determined O'donnell is an ass.

That said, because of this interview, I see why Mr. Cain's poll numbers are rising. 


Immediately, I got online looking for that interview.  I couldn't find tit so I'm posting this MSNBC round table interview with Cain  following one of the Republican debates.


I found that Herman Cain interview:
Part 1-



Part 2-

No comments:

Post a Comment