Conservablogger Power Quote

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security..." The Declaration of Independence

br>

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Michele Bachmann would be a GREAT President - If you don't know her, Give her a chance.

This evening I watched and listened to Michele Bachmann as she addressed members of the National Press Club in Washington, DC about the debt ceiling, job creation, and economic growth.


I must admitt, I haven't heard her speak very often. I imagine I'm like many Americans in this regard. My judgement of her is that I beleive her.


I hear the sincerity in her voice when she talks about having the courage to stand up against business-as-usual. She said she has a “titanium spine” and she intends to do the will of the people who have voted for her, and who will vote for her when she is elected President.


Here is a brief Youtube video snippet of Bachmann's remarks at that Press Club.   She spoke for some time, at some length.  So, if you have a chance to watch her full remarks, I suggest you do so. I think she would be a GREAT president.. maybe even better than Ronald Reagan.


Click here to hear another  video.

HERE ARE HER COMPLETE REMARKS - ADDED 7/29/11:

No comments:

Post a Comment